Monday 4 February 2019

PERSONAL LIFE : Back from holidays






Back at my desk after 2 weeks far from home. My boyfriend and I took some time off at the mountain. Kind of skiing holiday except that... I don't ski. So I used this time to rest and work on the shop and my portfolio.

The place we stayed at was surrounded by nature. It was very hard to reach because of the snow but it has worthed every effort, trust me. The amount of snow was already pretty big when we arrived, but it has snowed even more during the weeks. Pines where literally crumbling under the snow.




I've had a lot of those days when the weather is super intense and it feels so good to stay inside, with the cats and fire, working on some illustration pieces with a coffee in hand. 
I took advantage of this free time to work on some portraits for my website. I really need to improve my portfolio, because I would like to extend a bit the range of illustrations types I can work on. Such as portraits, maps etc... 




It feels kind of good to be home now even thought I've absolutely loved the time I've spent there. I have so much work to do right now. I really want to take more time to improve the shop and offer better content on social media and here, on the blog.

Anyway, it was just a short note to update you a bit about my current life. I am now going back to that work I was talking about. Wish you a good week !
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment